05/2019 - Present
Currently working on Associação Empoderando Mocambique (Equip Mozambique) in Beira, Sofala, Mozambique.
Building out digital solutions to breaking the cycles of poverty by educating, equipping, and empowering godly Mozambican leaders to transform their nation.
02/2022 - 07/2022
Collaborated in the development of vacancies management system platform called 'Djobar'.
The system designed to help on reliably advertise of job offers in Mozambique.
- Where the candidate receives the best job offers by Email or SMS.
- Putting all aspects of technology at the service of candidates and companies, making the job search process faster and more dynamic.
- Helping professionals by assisting them in the creation of their CV and contributing to the increase of their qualifications and enrichment of their skills.
- Helping companies find the most capable professionals, with the right profile based on the desired characteristics.
10/2018 - 11/2018
Worked as intern in the Department of GPS Tracking Control and Video Surveillance for a 1 month period.
01/2017 - 04/2019
Worked as Freelancer in repair and maintenance of computers.
2022 - Participation in the Hackability4Moz Hackathon organised by UEM (Eduardo Mondlane University), with 2 different projects:
- KUKANELA, Android application designed to learn sign language, and help communicate with hearing impaired people in schools, colleges and other places.
- W11P, a simple Web plugin that aims to help disabled people to interact with the content available on the page through voice commands, to know the content of the page, read the texts and navigate the website.
🥈 2021 - Second place winner on the 2nd edition of #HACK Beira Hackathon from Indigitous with "DONANTE" project (Marketplace concept to connect Donors, Institutions, and People with real needs idealized by World Vision).
🥇 2020 - First Place winner on the 1st edition #HACK Beira Hackathon from Indigitous with Best Technology and Innovation award with the with the solution in development "C- YANGA" (My Church App)
2020 - Participation in MIT COVID19 Challenge Hackathon: Africa takes on COVID19.
2019 - Participation in the VIII Scientific Journeys at Zambeze University, with the presentation of Metamorphose Gymnasium System.
2018 - Participation in the VII Scientific Journeys at Zambeze University, with the mobile app Moz+Saude, to share public health information and to encourage blood donation.